Use this form to register for Council Tax or tell us you're moving within or out of Southwark.
Don't use this form if:
- you're now the only adult living at your address because someone has moved out - please use our Single Person Discount form
- you're no longer the only adult living at your address because someone else has moved in - please use our Single Person Discount form
- you're staying at your address and other people are moving in or out but Single Person Discount isn't affected - please use our change of household form
- you’re a landlord or a managing agent and you want to tell us about a change of tenants - please use our change of tenants form
- no-one is moving house but you want to tell us that a property has changed ownership (such as a landlord selling a tenanted or empty property) - please use our tell us about a change form
- you've already told us about your change of address and you want to provide more information about the move - please use our enquiry form
If the move is more than 7 days away, please tell us about it nearer the time, as we won't be able to update your account until then.
Start a new form
Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going.
Continue a saved form
Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on