Southwark Council Logo

Register or tell us about a change of address


Use this form to register for Council Tax or tell us you're moving within or out of Southwark.

Don't use this form if:

  • you're staying at your address but other people are moving in or out - please use our change of household form
  • you’re a landlord or a managing agent and you want to tell us about a change of tenants - please use our change of tenants form
If the move is more than 2 weeks away, please tell us about it nearer the time, as we won't be able to update your account until then.

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on
Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details